Friday, January 27, 2012

Catch Up

I've been SO busy lately...and I'll still be busy through the end of this weekend and into next but I want to post a few things so that I'll remember to do the in depth posts on them later....

Lately I have:
Had a fun date night with this sweet guy. (Not Pablo, the cutie behind him ;)) I drove up to Huntsville one night and we had a little date night. I made these AWESOME Whiskey BBQ Sliders and Shawn made some homemade salsa...bless his heart...the salsa was good but let me just say that my breath still smelled like onions and garlic 24 hours later. I dipped a chip in the salsa and almost ate it before I realized an ENTIRE CLOVE was on my chip...it hadn't been chopped up at all pahahaha...bless him.
Went on a cruise with My mom, stepdad, dad, Shawn, Shawn's parents, his brother, his cousin and her husband and 2 kids...my first cruise. It was so fun!! I couldn't find the charger to my small digital camera so I had to bring my big camera. I didn't' get too many pictures because I hated lugging my big camera around but I will definitely post what I have! (And yes...I did get a spray tan...pahaha yikes)


One of my bestest friends in the WHOLE world came all the way from Tennessee to visit me! We had a lot of fun and I have quite a few pictures to post from this crazy girls visit!!

The rest of my time has been/will be filled with: Business Trips, Luncheons, Scheduling and Administering classes, working late, and being anywhere but home. I'm looking forward to next weekend when I can revert back to my little hermit ways. But for now, I just need to enjoy the craziness of my life...right?!

MORE TO COME! :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow.....I thought that I was busy....Bless your little heart!!!! Can't wait to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete