Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wouldn't it be nice..

Today for some reason the adventure bug has hit. I want to explooooore the world! (said in adventure voice) Haha!

How AMAZING is this CASTLE in Spain??

Or maybe we can check out the Canary Islands!!

How about a little bit of Italiano?? Yes please!













^ I could definitely see myself "Rome"ing around this place (hehehe see what I did there?)
                        How beautiful is this??? ----->
Mmmm...the food alone would be reason to go!

                                                  But the best part about either place????

                                             Enough said...I need a vacation here...STAT!

Speaking of Italy...I could really go for some of my MOM's homemade pizza (hint hint), maybe with a little pepperoni, sausage, mushroom, extra cheese ;) I could be over on Saturday hehe

Wishful dreams and an adventuring heart,

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Italy (she says dreamingly)I want to go just for the food and wine. Everything else is extra!

    ReplyDelete