Tuesday, November 29, 2011

It's the little things in life :)

It's the little things in life that make me happy, and these are just a few of the things lately that have given me reasons to smile:

Tiny sleeping boy nuzzled in between my elbow :)
 
Little baby girl nestled right in between the nook in my legs <3
PLUS, fire in the fire place :) 

Getting my nails done with my momma!

This boy right here :)

Using my very first credit card for the very first time to get my groceries!!!!
(I was way excited, I'm sure the cashier thought I was a nut) :)

The little piece of Christmas Tree that was hanging on to my cart.
How cute is this little guy :)
 Walking in to the grocery store last night you had to walk by all the Christmas trees and they smelled so good! It makes me so excited for Christmas, even though we're not getting a tree this year, I can't wait for it to get cold, for all the familiar and cozy smells, for everything! Everything just seems so much better around Christmas time!

I don't have any pictures on hand of my family, but of course those are the people who make me smile ALL the time. Hope everyone had a happy happy happy Thanksgiving and soon I'll post pictures of our Rennaisance Festival adventure!!

1 comment: