Tuesday, December 27, 2011

November/December 2011

November 2011 Ren Fest
We started off November with the Renaissance Festival...LOVE that place. Seriously the greatest turkey legs and sausage on a stick EVER lol Plus it's always great for people watching. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of the interesting peeps, just a few of our many activities.

These super funny masks I made him try on. The guy in the background that looks like Marilyn Manson
was totally hitting on SB. Talking about putting roofies in his drink and all this other
weird creepy stuff hahaha YIKES!

Blurry Picture of me about to shoot! I was checking to see if he was
going to take the picture and he snapped away before I was
"ready" whoops!

Excellent Form ;)

I hit it!!! The very bottom left corner on the yellow target, I was the only one to hit
the target lol, one of SB's hit the roof!

Holt giving it a try...

Cuties!!! Doesn't SB look so tough pahahaha

Good job honey!

This Llama was hysterical. He had such a strut going
on, funniest thing EVER!

This crazy maze we walked through.

Waiting to get out of there!


Our swing ride! It was so fun :)

This statue man, he was really good! He
would only move when you gave him a tip.

Bye Bye Ren Fest! See you next year!!
It was such a good time!
I went twice, one with SB and his aunt and cousin and the next time with my friends Lindsey and Caitlin.  I'm so glad I went twice because I got to see so much more the second time around!

Now onto Christmas. this year we had three, one at my dad's, one with Shawn's parents and one at my mom's.

It really was one of the best Christmases ever, here's a little snapshot:

This is what Christmas at my dad's looked like:

We ate such a yummy dinner and then the boys PASSED OUT! Even the puppies were zonked out. So I watched football while they napped. (I made sure to wait till they woke up before I started cleaning, I knew they couldn't resist the "Do you need any help?" questions, and yes I took them up on it ;))

This is what Christmas with Shawn's family looked like:
Our first Christmas!

Two of Shawn's cutie little cousins!

They are so funny :)

Shawn's precious cousin Hammed. LOVE him!!



Braydon and Alyssa did Amber's makeup for her. How cute is he with his little lips pursed too!
They got Nintendo's from Santa and I got to play with them all night! I want one now ;)

The finished product...good job Braydon and Alyssa!

Amber and Scott :)


Shawn's sweet dad. He cooked and cleaned all day!
Dinner was SO good!!

And this is what Christmas at my mom's house looked like:
Hi cutie!

I don't know why my eyes look so crazy.

We literally spent the whole night pretty much parked at this table playing my new favorite game, SPADES!! I seriously became obsessed this weekend. I "re-learned" how to play and we spent Saturday and Sunday night with Shawn's fam playing till like 3 in the morning. Then when we got to my mom's house it turns out she's an old pro at it, and she taught me when I was younger (I knew it seemed familiar!) I'm not very good but luckily I had a little helper with me. These pictures are SO precious. Pablo sat with me practically the whole time. He had his little paws on the table and everything...I had to put him down after a while though because he kept drinking my milk! He is so CUTE

Pablo's ready to play some spades!

Trying to read the other players faces.

My fur babies were clearly not in a picture taking mood...

But they are just too cute not to share!

While the rest of us were playing spades after dinner, Tony and Pablo decided it was time for a nap.

I just realized that most of these pictures are deceiving, I cut out like 80% of the people, not on purpose! I just got my camera out too late. There were a lot more people that I didn't get to account for. 

But seriously, best Christmas ever. Just getting to spend tons of time with family and we literally laughed our way through the whole thing. I'm a lucky girl :)

1 comment: