Thursday, April 12, 2012

Baby Nikki

On February 19th we adopted our little babbyyyyyyyy Nikki!!!! She's so stinkin' cute. I posted some pictures of what she looks like now 3 posts ago...so here's what she looked like when we first got her! So Small!!!


So ignore my hideous face, but this our first picture EVER! This is us the day we got her at the shelter. So small and cuuuute!!!

She was so small her collar was almost as big as she was!

The car ride home from the shelter..awww!!!


Look how small and unbelievably cute that face is!!!!

My little tiny terror!!! This was when she was starting to get better!

My little sick baby :(

This was her tiny self the day I had to hospitalize her. I went
home to check on her and she miserable,
so I brought her to work with me and took her to the vet when
I got off :(

No comments:

Post a Comment