Wednesday, September 19, 2012

18 Week Bumpdate

So, I've followed a lot of blogs in the past that do these fun little "bumpdate"'s and I'm going to jump on the bandwagon and start. I promise to (try and) post pictures after this first one!


Due Date: February 17th, 2013
Weight Gain: Ugh...I don't even want to think about this but so far 13 lbs.
Symptoms: Aside from the occasionally morning sickness (now down to about once a week or 2 weeks), nothing! I have yet to feel little baby moving around.
Cravings: No real cravings...at least nothing different than what I ate before...just lots of carbs which usually tend to make my stomach feel better (And fatter).
Aversions: Nothing. :)
Sleep: Pretty good, I bought a snoogle but my puppy and Shawn seem to use it much more than I do.
I am loving: The excitement of everything right now. Buying a house has been so much easier than expected and just the thought of having our family in there makes me so happy.
I miss: My flat stomach...the ability (and the ambition) to go on a diet and lose this weight I've gained.
I am looking forward to: So much!! Moving into our house. Getting our Anatomy Scan on October 2nd. Seeing what this little girl is going to look like.
I'm spazzing about: Not having anything ready for the baby. There are so many things to know and to do it makes it feel overwhelming.
Best thing about this week: Getting our loan paperwork completed!
Milestones: Our little girl is growing growing growing!!
Movement: None  yet :(
It's a...: Girly Girl!
Exercise: Not much lately. I'm an exercise failure!! I keep telling myself every day to work out and exercise but...I always put it off till tomorrow.
Diet: I'm trying to eat tons of fruit and veggies...but the occasional french fry/pizza/kolache are thrown in there too...
Other goals: Take it day by day and don't get stressed!

According to thebump.com
your baby at 18 weeks
  • Can you believe she's yawning, hiccuping, sucking and swallowing?
  • And she's twisting, rolling, punching and kicking, too -- and she's big enough that you might be able to feel her doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment