Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Here we are...

Nearly 3 months after my last blog post and already so much has changed! We have since found a house and are just waiting for all the loan stuff to get worked out, hopefully we'll close in early October. I can't wait to share pictures with everyone. This house is SO wonderful!! A lot bigger than we originally planned on getting but, I just look at it as room to grow our little family.....

YEP...

We're having a baby. A little GIRL!! Ahhh, I still can't believe it. Gianna Allison Bahardoust will be joining us  February 17th, 2013. I cannot wait!!

Look at her cute little nose!

Hi Everyone!! See you in February!
I can't for the life of my figure out why this picture is saved on my desktop
the right way but comes out on my blog sideways...but here we are at about 16 Weeks.
Currently I'm 18 weeks and 3 days...exciting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment