Thursday, June 21, 2012

Changes

Well we finally moved out of the house and in with my sweet dad (just for the time being).

Nikki is loving being around the little chihuahuas ;)

Speaking of the little devil, how pitiful is she now?! She just got fixed today, bless her heart! She's pretty mopey lately.

Things are crazy all of a sudden (I'll share more details in a few more weeks). But we're slowly trying to adjust to a move and a poor little pup.

I say this all the time but I really have a feeling my blogging is going to get more consistent. I definitely want to remember how life is now, just in case things get a little crazy around here.

Home update: we have found a TON of amazing owner/finance opportunities in north Houston! So...this might just be a perfect way to avoid the whole "lack of credit" monster.

Only time will tell...

:) :)
This makes me smile, such a hard life!
Look at how much she's grown!!
Happy Birthday, Caitlin!!! Food and Wine Fest 2012
:)
:)
My little baby moper...poor girl :(

1 comment:

  1. Please please ask prayers for this family! Urgent prayer need for an adoptive family in africa the parents have been detained by foreign officials and their 6 children (2 US- 4 and 7yo) have been moved to an orphanage. Please, please intercede for this family. Pray God moves to resolve this and pray peace over those children!! http://themoghadamsjourneytoafrica.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete