Thursday, October 27, 2011

On my way...

...to acting like a girl again!!! ;)
First step: fresh paint job. Check!

I have the day off tomorrow...what's a GIRL to do?

1) Sleep in (duh)
2) Work Out
3) Shower
4) Put on make up
5) Do my hair (which has been done maybe twice in the past 2 months...seriously)
6) Run some errands
7) Go on a date with my handsome boyfriend
8) Drinks & Relaxing

I don't know how SB puts up with me...I never do my hair (remind me to never cut it short again), hardly feel like doing a good job on my makeup anymore...why?? Because I'm lazy and always extra tired. I literally roll out of bed in the morning...take care of the basics and head to work (i do shower, just FYI) ;) 
(Slight dramatization) ;)


But tomorrow, I'm gonna start making a change with that.

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment