Monday, October 31, 2011

Passport

I went on Friday and got my passport made so that I can be an international traveler ;) and for some reason they give you a little tiny copy of the passport picture that they took and when I looked at it, it hit me...

I actually do look like my mom!! My whole life my brothers have practically been little twins, and if you look at pictures of them when they were younger, they're little Jean Foster (maiden name) replica's! And I am just the little mutt mixture.

Brothers Geoff and Tony and my pretty momma.

Both:
(Okay the picture quality on this is TERRIBLE, cheap digital camera I used to have) But here are both of my 'rents at my college graduation...I've never really looked like more of one than the other.

But NOW...in my old age ;) I'm starting to see a lot of my mom in me and that makes me really happy!


So here's the comparison:

Hehehe we're making the same face and everything!


No comments:

Post a Comment