Sunday, October 9, 2011

September in Pictures...in October

So instead of typing up a super long post to remember all of the things we did in September...here it is in pictures :)

First off:

Slumber Party with Caitlin...watched ridiculous Lifetime movies and just gossiped... :)

(Don't hate me for posting this picture, I look wayyyyy more ridiculous than you!) :)

Then:

Made this Steakhouse Pizza from Pioneer Woman's recipe:
SB loved it and so did everyone else! :)

Yummmmm!!!

Shawn took me to this beeeeautiful garden! I got a lot of great pictures :)





Such a beautiful place!!!

I made this:


and this!


We had a family dinner for my brother at my mom's house:
Siblings...minus one!

Workout much??

Caitlin was there!

And...we got a dog! (Well my roommate Brian did) His name is JAKE! He's super cute :)



And here's Shawn trying to figure out how to tie a tie before we went to a wedding...hilarious!



And that pretty much sums up the month...now hopefully I'll be better about keeping this thing updated!
On to October :)



No comments:

Post a Comment