Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Ants...

Woke up this morning to a hundred ants just roaming around, doing as they please in my bathroom...UM WHAT?!?!?!?!?!??!?! Where the H did you guys come from?! You were not in here last night...

So I call my landlord at 7 in the morning and say "GET AN EXTERMINATOR OVER HERE ASAP HELPPPP!!! THERE'S FIREANTS IN MY BATHROOM AND THEY'RE HEADED TOWARDS MY ROOM!"

"Thinks he's a genious about ants" lanlord: Oh those aren't fire ants...they're....uh....I can't remember the name...

Bewildered Kristen: Wait...so you've had these before???

Annoying Landlord: Yes, and right now my budget is kind of tight, I can't afford to get an exterminator to come...

Really annoyed Kristen: umm....Okay..........can you give me the name of the exterminator you use...when was the last time they were here???

About to have a black eye landlord: Well...I had it done two years ago, I did it myself..........

Okay Mr. "I do everything possible so my tenants never have to pay me the full amount of rent every month, so really I'm just cheating myself" Landlord, the ants and I will just figure it out on our own....deducting it from your rent for this month along with the other deductioins we've been enjoying since we moved in because you still don't have your act together....Breathe.......exhale.......okay. I'm trying to be understanding...it's not like I have extra money lying around for something like this either. It should have been taken care of before we moved in...

So I did the next rational thing...called my dad. He gave me the number to his exterminator friend John with Spring Pest Control. Super nice guy! He'll be at my house around 2:15 or 2:30. Praise the Lord!

I don't know where they come from or why they chose my room but I sincerely hope that this fixes the problem...I cannot handle the stress these little ants could cause me. SO ANNOYING!!

Here's to hoping the ants haven't carried all my precious valuables to their queen by the time I get home!

3 comments:

  1. Wear protective gear tonight while you are sleeping (Teeheehee). Don't forget you are allergic to ants (Seriously).

    ReplyDelete
  2. pahahah! i lol'd at this post. excellent writing kyeh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wonder who anonymous is....

    ReplyDelete