Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Life Planners

Okay, two posts in one day, I need to calm down!

BUT, I just saw/became obsessed with the CUTEST little planners ever. I love my planners, I write down literally every single detail of my life in planners and I recently discovered Erin Condren's life planners:
How cute is that?!
I want one so so so bad! I've gone so far as to pick mine out but, I just can't let myself pay $50 for it...YET. I will own one of these one day!!!!!
Go look and see all of the fun things on this web site!!
So many great and adorable organizational things, she has EVERYTHING!! I want, I want!!

On another note...back to my Kohl's Saturday...my madre and I were walking out after we paid and the little alarm went off (you know the one that usually goes off when you know you've paid for everything but the thing is broken or something so the employees tell you to just ignore it but everyone in the store is looking at you and silently judging you), yea that one.
Well...when I put on my super cute new Lauren Conrad skirt this morning I realized...they left the little plastic thing on!!! The one that will spit blue ink or something all over my adorable skirt if I try to take it off.
Did that stop me from wearing it today?
Nope...luckily the skirt is kind of flowy and the tag is heavy so the skirt folds over that part.
So...I guess I really do have an excuse to go back to Kohl's next weekend...

Now I just need to find my MAC receipt to see if they charged me for eyeliner cause girlfriend didn't get no kind of eye liner in my bag and I remember asking for it...Hmm...

GET A PLANNER! :)

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH. that last part i just HEARD you and whitneys voice in my head. hahahaah "girfreen...."

    ReplyDelete