Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Bob's

I'm sure all of you have heard of TOM's, the shoes that for every pair you buy they donate a pair to a child in need...for those of you that have never heard of them here they are:
When I first saw these I did not think they were very cute and to be honest I still don't think they are that great. They look so cute on other people's feet but mine, not so much...

Anyways...this weekend my sweet little mom and I went shopping and one of the first place we hit up was Kohl's...I LOVE Kohl's...LOVE IT!

So we were browsing the shoes section and I saw these...BOB's!! Haha!! I thought it was the funniest thing. So my mom and I bought a pair of BOB's and I did a little research because they look exactly the same and they both have a generic man name.
See look, they're like little twins!! Bob's are made by Skechers and apparently they too donate a pair of shoes to a child in need when you purchase them. So both go to a good cause but I still think it's so funny...Tom's and Bob's...of course there are a lot of differences in them, for example the creator of Tom's I'm sure is much cuter than the creater of Bob's...see look:


Tom's cutie!

We got lots of goodies on our day out and we even got $60 Kohl's bucks that you can bet we will be using this weekend, right mom?! ;)

Hope everyone's having a great week so far, can't wait to go home and put on my Bob's ;)

1 comment:

  1. bahahaha i am brand loyal to TOM foreverrrrrr.

    ReplyDelete